At F10 we understand that all businesses today depend on good communications to operate and support expansion, so implementing a solid and reliable voice and data infrastructure for your business is essential. This can present a huge headache to business owners who are trying to manage growth and at the same time ensure that the systems and infrastructure they have invested in, meets the demands of today’s business while having the capacity to take advantage of future opportunities.
Our network engineering team has a wealth of experience in designing and delivering right sized and “fit for purpose” network infrastructure projects, to the SME sector. We work closely with trusted partners and industry leading suppliers to deliver a wide range of network and active equipment solutions.
Our initial consultation always focuses on you, the client, your business processes and challenges, followed by a detailed review of current infrastructure and data flows. We will always endeavour to get the best overview possible before we start to design the “best fit” solution.
At F10, we know only too well that ‘return on investment’ is a key component of any proposed solution, so we go that extra mile to, where possible, incorporate equipment and infrastructure components already in situ as part of our overall initial proposal.
Our design and solution strategy is simple ….
• Flexibility – to adapt to changing technologies and trends
• Scalability – to grow and expand with your business plans
• Affordability – to represent a good return on investment
• Complete Comms Room Fit-Out
• Category 5e / 6 / 6A / 7 end to end solutions
• Single & Multimode Fibre Optic Installations
• Multi-Core Telecomms Links
• Router Based Basic Site to Site VPN
• Software Defined WAN
• Public and Private Cloud Solutions
• Remote Worker Secure Connections
• Internal LAN Switching & Routing
• Fault-Tolerant and Failover Internet Connectivity
• Managed Secure Wireless Networks
• VOIP Telephony
• IP Based Access Control & CCTV